The Sweet Tooth 2×10 B
1 in stock
Sweet Tooth 2×10 Bass speaker cab
We are tone purist, therefore we do not use horns and tweeters, they tend to chill the tone to the point of sounding false cold and brittle, so we will not use them. The Sweet Tooth 2×10 B is a very versatile cab that handles 4 to 7 string bass with no problems & comes loaded with speakers.
Our 210 bass cab is capable of filling in the top end of just about anything or, working very well as a stand alone with plenty of bass mid’s highs and articulation. The Sweet Tooth 2×10 B Is punchy, very full warm and loud yet compact.
- Made with all American made materials.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- All ¾” AAA Tone Wood Cabinet
- 3/4″ Pine front and back
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- Height – 15″
- Width – 26″
- Depth – 14″
- Lifetime warranty on the Cab
- 7 year warranty on the speakers
- Patent Pending Quad ported floating baffle
- Weight – 48 lbs (with Bass Speakers installed)
- Lifetime warranty on the cabinet construction
- 900 watts RMS @ 8 or 4 ohms
- Wired with 1/4″ and Neutrik Speakon combo jacks.
- Loaded with Eminence Delta 10A speakers
- Side spring handles
These are loud, punchy with a full low end, warm, throaty mids and a very open top end. These have a tendency to be very versatile and open and easy to change with simple EQ adjustments. This cab can double as a Key Board cab and sounds incredible.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE
Click on the Icons representing our lifetime Warranty, Tech Support, American Made materials & Shipping methods.
Need speaker or Guitar cables? Please Click HERE
25.5" Wide, 16" Tall, 14" Deep, 45 Lbs Loaded with Speakers
All Speaker pricing is for Installed Speakers Only.
We ship all of the cabs with UPS, Insured. All Cab prices are for the lower 48 United States only. Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska will require an additional payment before the cab can ship. We do ship to APO and FPO address's for US Military service members. We do ship over seas to Australia, France, Spain, Italy & The United Kingdom. In order to process a shipment to one of these locations, please use the contact us page and send us your full ship to address and we will E-mail you back with a full shipping cost quote. Thank you!