The Sweet Tooth 2×10
3 in stock
The Sweet Tooth 2×10 Guitar speaker cab
The Sweet Tooth Is very fast reacting, punchy, very full, warm and loud and compact.
It has a nice tight heavy thick low end, well rounded mid’s and clean buttery highs with a punch.
- Made with all American made materials.
- Elephant style tolex.
- 4, 8 or 16 Ohms.
- Choice of EarCandy’s handles.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik inputs.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- All ¾” AAA White Birch Wood Cabinet
- 3/4″ Maple front and back
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- Height – 15.5″
- Width – 25.5″
- Depth – 14″
- Weight – 35-40 lbs (depending on speaker)
- Lifetime warranty
See more about how our cabs are made HERE
Click on the Icons representing our lifetime Warranty, Tech Support, American Made materials & Shipping methods.
Need speaker or Guitar cables? Please Click HERE
26x20x20 is the shipping box dimension.
All Speaker pricing is for Installed Speakers Only.
All Shipping costs are calculated into the price of the cab. All Cab prices are for the lower 48 United States only. Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska will require an additional payment before the cab can ship. We do ship to APO and FPO address's for US Military service members. We do ship over seas to Australia, France, Spain, Italy & The United Kingdom. In order to process a shipment to one of these locations, please use the contact us page and send us your full ship to address and we will E-mail you back with a full shipping cost quote. Thank you!