Mini 2×6 GC
Please CLICK HERE for option examples.
The Ear Candy Mini 2×6
- Hand Made in Indiana U.S.A
- All ¾” AAA White Birch Wood Cabinet
- All 1/2″ Maple front and back
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- All steel hardware
- Top strap handle (optional)
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14 gauge Acoustic research speaker wire
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- 15 pounds, 15.5” wide x 10” tall x 8” deep
- Large sounding 6.5″ speakers (see below for specs)
- Power Handling (RMS) 300 Watts
- Impedance 4,8 or 16 ohms
- Frequency Response 95 to 4000 Hz
- Sensitivity 95 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.50″
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- 7 year warranty on the speaker
The 2×6 is a large sounding cab with a wide sound dispersion. It is perfect for those 5 to 50 watt tube amps because the cab is fast reacting with a lot of clarity. This cab lets your amps tone shine through and does not color your tone. The 2×6 has plenty of Bass, Mid’s and Highs and is very perceptive to changes in your amps tone stack or Eq. We designed this to deliver the same kind of tone our 2×12 BuzzBomb delivers but at lower volume levels. This cab design gives us the ability to create a large tone at lower volume levels where you can push your amp and get lots of volume and tube tone.
EarCandy’s Twin ported baffle allows the speaker to breath with the air coming in and out of the cab. Because of the way the porting works, the speakers are floating, they don’t have to fight gravity or air pressure. They get exactly what they need which allows for more warmth. sustain, tone, clarity, volume and sound dispersion. Our cabs are not beamy.
Because of our porting design, the entire area in front of the cab is the sweet spot. The cabs are warm but do cut through, you can use it with a drummer and bass player and be heard with no issues. You will notice a 180 degree sound dispersion so when you walk around the room the cab will sound the same. You do not have to be directly in front of the cab to audibly benefit from the tone of the cab.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE
Click on the Icons representing our lifetime Warranty, Tech Support, American Made materials & Shipping methods.
Need speaker or Guitar cables? Please Click HERE[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 14 in|
15.5" Wide, 10" Tall, 8" Deep, 15 Lbs Loaded (with Speakers)
We ship all of the cabs with UPS, Insured. All Cab prices are for the lower 48 United States only. Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Alaska will require an additional payment before the cab can ship. We do ship to APO and FPO address's for US Military service members. We do ship over seas to Australia, France, Spain, Italy & The United Kingdom. In order to process a shipment to one of these locations, please use the contact us page and send us your full ship to address and we will E-mail you back with a full shipping cost quote. Thank you!