American Vintage Classic 1×12
This cab is a little wider and a little deeper giving your amp a good solid foundation with a low center of gravity. This cab was made with AAA tone woods and has all steel hardware and 3/4″ tall rubber feet, tall enough to run a Microphone cable under the cab. This cab is not ported, has a open back and sounds very robust. Made with the same top quality tone woods and adorned with the same top quality American made hardware that our premier high end ported cabs are made of.
- All materials made in the U.S.A
- All ¾” white Birch Wood Cabinet
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- All steel hardware
- Steel reinforced strap handle
- Steel input jack plate with Neutrik input
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire
- Set up for any guitar speaker
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- 16 pounds unloaded
- Top Half open back
- 16.5” wide x 16” tall x 12” deep
- Hand made in Indiana U.S.A
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
This is a nice simple affordable cab that is non ported, open back, light and professional.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE
Click on the Icons representing our lifetime Warranty, Tech Support, American Made materials & Shipping methods.
Need speaker or Guitar cables? Please Click HERE