- This harness will wire 2 8ohm speakers to 8ohms Left 8ohms Right, 16ohms mono or 4ohms mono.
- For use with 8 Ohm Speakers only
- Designed for use with any guitar or bass 2× speaker cab.
- This harness is 14 gauge OFC pure copper.
- We point to point hand wire and solder every harness with silver solder.
- No PC boards, tabs or switches, all point to point Mil Spec wiring.
- Speaker cable leads with heavily insulated, Gold Plated quick disconnects
- This harness comes with a diagram, making re wiring your cab fast & easy.
- This Harness comes ready to install complete with screws for the jack plate.
- This Harness kit also comes with speaker wire clamps and screws to secure the speaker cable
- We use the very best Neutrik brand input jacks.
- All EarCandy harness’s are built with an extra foot of cable from the leads to the jacks so you have room to move for an easier install.
- Lifetime warranty on ALL EarCandy Brand Gear
- If you are not remotely familiar with soldering, the wiring harness with wire tabs installed is a better, safer choice. You will receive the wiring diagram complete with easy to read installation instructions, assembled harness with input jacks installed in our all Steel Jack Plate, labeled for quick Install and easy use.
- This is the most expensive harness we make, the jack plate is hand milled and the entire harness is point to point hand wired and silver soldered.
- We use the very best input jacks money can buy.
- Built with 28 Inches of cable for an easy install.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added reactive durability.
- Our heat shrink tubing is made of high end formulary compounds.
- Made with tight quality controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F (121°C) for a skin tight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at vastly different temperature ranges.
- Colors of the heat shrink may vary.
- This harness installed correctly will wire 2 8 Ohm speaker to 8 Ohms stereo left and right.
- 1 16 ohm mono input
- 1 Four ohm mono input.
- *** MIL SPEC = essential technical requirements for purchased material that is manufactured to military standards or substantially modified commercial items.
All of the parts of this wiring harness are made in the USA and the same top quality materials we use in our Premium guitar and Bass speaker cabs. All of EarCandy’s Harness systems are equipped with EarCandy’s “Cable retention system™ ”
The input jack features a full metal bore and 9/16″ Chrome plated steel nut. This 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack uses heavy duty contacts that delivers top quality signal transfer performance with a ultra heavy duty chassis that excels in professional audio applications.
This harness includes
- Black Jack plate cup
- cable clamps
- Factory Blackened mounting screws
- Full Chrome plated bore Input jack
- 28″ cable with Gold plated heavily insulated quick disconnects
- All terminations completely sealed
- Comes Completely assembled
- All Harness’s will ship the same day if ordered by 2pm CST.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Please feel free to message us with any questions, we are more than happy to help.
You will receive the wiring diagram complete with a check list, assembled harness, Jack plate cup, Screws and input jack. Satisfaction Guaranteed! This Harness has a build time of 3-4 business days after cleared payment, with tracking emailed to you.
Click on the Icons representing our lifetime Warranty, Tech Support, American Made materials & Shipping methods.
Need speaker or Guitar cables? Please Click HERE