- There is only one of these
- This rig is done and ready to ship today.
- Hand Made with all American Made materials
- All ¾” AAA White Birch Wood Cabinet
- 1/2″ Birds eye Maple front tinted in Purple
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- All MirrorChrome steel hardware
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic research speaker wire
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- 12″ widel 10″ tall 8″ deep
- Weight = 12 pounds
- Amazing NOS Vintage Rola brand AlNico speaker
- Power Handling = 15 Watts
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Response 50 to 5,500 Hz
- Sensitivity 97 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 1″
- Mag construction – AlNico
- Cone – seamed paper
- Surround – Doped paper
- Dust Cap – Cloth weave
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- 1 year warranty on the speaker
- All Black Snakeskin covered cab
- Straight Right speaker cable included
We designed this to deliver the same kind of tone our 1×12 Sovereign cab delivers but at lower volume levels. This cab design gives us the ability to create a large tone at lower volume levels where you can push your amp and get lots of volume and tube tone.
EarCandy’s Twin ported baffle allows the speaker to breath with the air coming in and out of the cab. Because of the way the porting works, the speakers are floating, they don’t have to fight gravity or air pressure. They get exactly what they need which allows for more warmth. sustain, tone, clarity, volume and sound dispersion. Our cabs are not beamy.
Because of our porting design, the entire area in front of the cab is the sweet spot. The cabs are warm but do cut through, you can use it with a drummer and bass player and be heard with no issues. You will notice a 180 degree sound dispersion so when you walk around the room the cab will sound the same. You do not have to be directly in front of the cab to audibly benefit from the tone of the cab.
Because of the Wood’s used, Ceramic speaker and the tuned porting, this little cab will stun you with its ability to deliver many styles of tone at moderate to loud volume levels. This cab is absolutely perfect for those little 1/2 to 25 watt tube amps where you want to hear the crunch and tube break up without having to use attenuation.
It has very nice, well rounded cleans, with the bell part of the tone complimented by the cab, bluesy over drive tones are smooth and crystal clear. Heavy, more saturated distortion tones are thick and chunky with a lot of harmonic capability and sustain. Palm mutes and heavy de-tuned tones are clear, concussive and tight.
Shipping & handling:
- We ship our smaller items the same business day if they are ordered before 3pm CST. (Except Civilian and Government Holidays).
- We use USPS mail which is usually a 3-5 day ship time.
- We do not profit from shipping and are happy to place as many parts & knobs in flat a rate envelope keeping The shipping cost at $7.50
- This cab is done and ready to ship today.
- You may return the item or Items within 14 days of proof of delivery for a full refund minus shipping.
- The items must be returned back to us un opened and un tampered with before we can issue a refund or replacement.
- Buyers are responsible for the return cost and outbound cost if you are exchanging for cosmetic reasons.
- ALL of our items are inspected and tested so you will not receive a defective product.
- If you receive your items and they have been damaged in shipping, we will ship out the same item or item of equal value at no cost to you After we receive pictures of the shipping damage.
- Of our items have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer Defects.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and nonnegotiable.
We thrive on providing excellent customer service. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we will leave feedback for you after we receive feedback from you. If we have not given you 5-star service, please let us know immediately so we may rectify the situation for you and earn your return business & 5-star rating before submitting your rating.
- All our messages are answered the same day except weekends and holidays.
- Messages about items on Reverb MUST be sent through reverb.
- We greatly appreciate your business and it is our goal to provide outstanding service with the highest quality products.
- Thank you to Reverb and Thank you for checking us out.
This particular cab is done and ready to ship today. A quick note about our Pre-Build status. This is put in place to give us time to manufacture the highest quality product for your needs and so that our clients are not stressed out thinking their item has already shipped. Typically we put an 8-10 day pre build on our cabs. We build the highest quality cabs money can buy and we do not cut corners. Please don’t be alarmed at the 8 day pre build time. Our staff is here 5 days a week 10 hours a day and getting your product to you in a timely fashion is of utmost importance to us. We are honored that you use our gear and do not take build quality lightly. This particular cab is done and ready to ship today.
EarCandy© On Reverb.com