New for 2018 The Ear Candy Luxmin Mini 2×6 in Diablo and Coco Bolo
- This cab is for sale
- Click HERE to order it
- PLEASE read this description all the way down to the bottom
- Ready to ship today!
- Hand Made in the U.S.A
- All AAA White Birch Wood Cabinet
- Beautiful Coco Bolo 1/2 Maple front and back
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- All steel hardware
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4 input
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14 gauge Acoustic research speaker wire
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- 12 pounds, 15.5 wide x 10 tall x 8 deep
- Vintage Large sounding 6.5 Rola Alnico speakers (see below for specs)
- Power Handling (RMS) 25 Watts
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Response 50 to 5,500 Hz
- Sensitivity 96 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.50
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- 1 year warranty on the speakers
The 2×6 is a large sounding cab with a wide sound dispersion. It is perfect
for those 5 to 50 watt tube amps because the cab is fast reacting with a
lot of clarity. This cab lets your amps tone shine through and does not
color your tone. The 2×6 has plenty of Bass, Mids and Highs and is very
perceptive to changes in your amps tone stack or Eq. We designed this
to deliver the same kind of tone our 2×12 BuzzBomb delivers but at lower
volume levels. This cab design gives us the ability to create a large
tone at lower volume levels where you can push your amp and get lots of
volume and tube tone.
EarCandys Twin ported baffle allows the speaker to breath with the air coming in and out of the cab.Because of the way the porting works, the speakers are floating, they don’t have to fight gravity or air pressure. They get exactly what they need which allows for more warmth. sustain, tone, clarity, volume and sound dispersion. Our cabs are not beamy. Because of our porting design,the entire area in front of the cab is the sweet spot.
The cabs are warm but do cut through, you can use it with a drummer and bass player and be heard with no issues. You will notice a 180 degree sound dispersion so when you walk around the room the cab will sound the same. You do not have to be directly in front of the cab to audibly benefit from the tone of the cab.
Shipping & handling:
- We ship our smaller items the same business day if they are ordered before 3pm CST. (Except Civilian and Government Holidays).
- We use USPS mail which is usually a 3-5 day ship time.
- We do not profit from shipping and are happy to place as many parts & knobs in flat a rate envelope keeping The shipping cost at $7.50
- This Cabinet will be shipped UPS Ground Insured
- You may return the item or Items within 14 days of proof of delivery for a full refund minus shipping.
- The items must be returned back to us before we can issue a refund or replacement.
- Buyers are responsible for the return cost and outbound cost if you are exchanging for cosmetic reasons.
- If you are exchanging due to a defect, we will pay to ship the replacement item to you after receiving pictures of the defect.
- Refunds are offered for defective products reported to us within 7 days upon proof of delivery
- Only products are available after the 7 day period.
- ALL of our items are inspected and tested so you will not receive a defective product.
- If you receive your items and they have been damaged in shipping, we will ship out the same item or item of equal value at no cost to you After we receive pictures of the shipping damage.
- Of our items have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer Defects. This must be reported in 5 days
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and nonnegotiable.
Your EarCandy Team
Michael Risch is a LOSER