We do not make cabs in custom dimensions. We strictly abide by our designs and dimensions only. When a custom cab within our dimensions are ordered, there is no dead set delivery date as all custom items are hand made to order with care and patience. All items in our catalog are handmade to order and there are no refunds or returns allowed. If you have a warranty issue, please use the contact us form.
We believe we provide competitive and fair pricing while maintaining the quality and integrity of American made high end Guitar and Bass Audio products. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
We work very hard and do not short cut or ignore any aspect of the manufacturing of EarCandy products. We offer a FREE lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of our cabs because our craftsmanship is top notch and our hardware is made in the USA and is constantly checked and quality inspected.
Our lifetime warranty represents our commitment and confidence in our product as well as our appreciation for our clients that use them. EarCandy explicitly voids that warranty if anything on or in the cabs are tampered with. If there is ever a need to send one of our products in for warranty work, you, the sender is responsible for shipping to and from our location. We will use the same packaging to send an item back to you, that you used to send it to us. Read the official warranty HERE
We accept Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express through PayPal, as well as PayPal.
Shipping and Delivery:
Shipping to Domestic Addresses
- We generally try to ship the same day if you order a product that has already been made ( T-Shirts, CD’s, Cables) and the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- As a standard, we use UPS ground for anything over 12x12x12.
- Lightweight, smaller packages ship with the USPS Priority mail.
- Items under 13 oz. usually ship via First Class Mail.
- Medium weight packages (between 13 oz. and 2 pounds) usually ship via Priority Mail.
- Heavier packages (over 2 pounds) ship via UPS Ground.
- All packages are insured and we assume responsibility for the shipment until the carrier shows delivery.
- Shipping anywhere outside of the lower 48 united states WILL incur a larger shipping charge that you will be billed for at the time of shipping. We do not falsify values on customs forms so please do not ask.
Yes, you can receive your order tomorrow, but it can be quite expensive. Please contact us if you need an item shipped with an overnight service.
Yes, we ship to APO addresses, FPO addresses and mailboxes. Please note the shipping rates for PO Box destinations differ from standard shipping costs.
Yes, we do ship internationally on occasion. International shipping is very expensive. For shipments going by UPS Standard to Canada, high brokerage fees may apply. We do not know what these fees will be; if you need more information, please contact UPS at 1-800 Pick UPS.
We also offer free pickup for local and traveling / touring clients, at our discretion. Due to our manufacturing schedule (which must come first) there are certain days of the week and weeks of the year where we simply do not have time for shop visitors, so please check with us first.
Refunds & Returns:
All items in our catalog are handmade to order and there are no refunds or returns allowed. If you have a warranty issue, please use the contact us form.