WartHog 1×12 Guitar monitor
The EarCandy WartHog guitar and bass monitors are made for performers who just want their tone in a personal monitor system. These monitors are built with all 3/4″ void less Birch ply and coated with our road worthy water proof acrylic enamel coating.
The Ear Candy WartHog 1×12 is the most convenient way to monitor yourself without using IEM systems or over powering your stage partners and band mates. Perfect for when you need monitoring capability in low volume situations like weddings and party’s.
- Made in Valparaiso Indiana with all American made materials.
- Hard Egg shell enamel water proof covering
- 4, 8 or 16 Ohms.
- All Steel hardware.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 gauge OFC professional grade speaker wire.
- All ¾” AAA White Birch Wood Cabinet
- 3/4″ Maple front and back
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel input jack plate with Neutrik input
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- Dual position placement for ultimate versatility
- Steel top strap handle
- Steel Circle grill
The WartHog is a 2 position monitor (see pictures) you can lay it on its back and aim the sound right up at you or set it on its bottom for more of a combo amp with a angled baffle feel.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE