The EarCandy© Solder In – MIL SPEC*** 2×6, 8, 10, 12 wiring harness kit
- This Harness will work with any 2x configuration.
- Soldering your speakers in is required for a proper installation.
- The harness does not affect the ohm load.
- Your speakers determine the ohm load.
- Designed for use with any guitar speaker cab.
- 14 G OFC pure copper silver strand Acoustic Research speaker cable.
- We point to point hand wire and solder every harness with silver solder.
- This harness comes with Pre- Tinned speaker wire ends
- + And – ( + is the red wire and – is the black wire )
- The diagram for this is the last picture in the row of pictures
- Simply click on the last picture Twice to obtain your wiring diagram.
- Ready to install with solder on the wire ends for you.
- We use the very best input jacks money can buy.
- Built with 28 Inches of cable for an easy install.
- All terminations are sealed and protected for added reactive durability.
- Our heat shrink tubing is made of high end formulary compounds.
- Made with tight quality controlled manufacturing standards.
- Terminations are of 100% consistent physical reliability.
- Heated to 250°F (121°C) for a skin tight, flame retardant & flexible fit.
- Water & condensation proof at vastly different temperature ranges.
- Colors of the heat shrink may vary.
- This harness installed correctly will wire two, 4 ohm speakers to
2 ohms, two 8 ohm speakers to 4 ohms or two 16 ohm speakers to 8 ohms.
- MIL SPEC = essential technical requirements for purchased material that is manufactured to military standards or substantially modified commercial items.
All of the parts of this wiring harness are made in the USA and the same top quality materials we use in our Premium guitar and Bass speaker cabs. All of EarCandy’s Harness systems are equipped with EarCandy’s “Cable retention system™ “Our input jacks features a full metal bore and 9/16″ Chrome plated steel nut. This 1/4” (6.35 mm) jack uses heavy duty contacts that delivers top quality signal transfer performance with a ultra heavy duty chassis that excels in professional audio applications.
This harness includes
- Jack plate cup with mounting screws
- cable clamps with mounting screws
- Full Chrome plated bore Input jack
- 28″ cable with Silver solder plated cable ends
- All terminations completely sealed
- All Harness’s will ship the same day if ordered by 2pm CST
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Shipping & handling:
- We ship our smaller items within 1 business day.
- Parcel post is $4.00 and can take an undesired amount of time.
- Priority Mail is $8.50
- For Priority mail, message us so we can adjust the shipping for you.
- We do not profit from shipping and are happy to place as many parts & knobs in a Flat Rate Box, keeping the shipping cost at $8.50
- If an item is listed with free shipping, we will use USPS Parcel post.
- If an item is posted with a shipping fee of less than $7.00, we will be shipping it with USPS Parcel post.
- If an item is posted, it IS in stock and ready to ship with the exception of pre-build items which are only cabinets and speakers.
- We use UPS ground for cabs and speakers
- You may return the item or items within 14 days of proof of delivery for a full refund minus shipping.
- The items must be returned back to us unopened and untampered with before we can issue a refund or replacement.
- Buyers are responsible for the shipping return cost & outbound cost if you are exchanging for cosmetic reasons.
- If you receive your items and they have been damaged in shipping, we will ship out the same item or item of equal value at no cost to you, after we receive pictures of the shipping damage.
- All EarCandy© brand items have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer Defects.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and nonnegotiable.
A Parallel out is available in the cart drop down.