The Bell 1×10 Jazz Guitar Speaker Cab
The Bell 1×10 is a fast reacting , very full, warm and broad, yet compact jazz guitar tone delivery machine. This cab is designed to accompany jazz amps and jazz tone oriented combo amps for bigger rhythms & warm, clean, clear note and tone delivery with articulation and crystal clear depth and detailed delivery across the jazz guitar tonal spectrum. This cab has strait, clean tone with projection, sustain, airy compression and body. This cab delivers a full, even warm tonal spectrum that is smooth with warm bite that is clean with articulation.
- Made with all American made materials.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with speakon & 1/4″ Neutrik input.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Twin Ported baffle
- All ¾” AAA Tone Wood Cabinet
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- Steel reinforced strap Handle
- No Plastic, MDF, particle board or Cedar anywhere in the cab
- Height – 14″
- Width – 14″
- Depth – 9″
- Weight – 15 lbs
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- 7 year warranty on the speaker
- Perfect for a light yet powerful cab
- Price includes speaker & shipping
- Loaded with the Eminence speaker of your choice.
- All Bell 1x1o Cabs come with the Steel Circle grill.
- All Bell 1×10 Cabs come in 8 ohms
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates one big solid tone. This cab is perfect for hollow and solid body jazz guitar tone and delivers that warm, full and fluffy yet defined tone, native to the classic Jazz standards of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The Beta 10a is geared more towards a modern jazz tone driven by high powered amps where the Alessandro speaker is more organic, reedy and natural, much like a classic Chicago Jensen . The Beta 10a is 250 watts and the Alessandro is 20 watts. Both are 8 ohms.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE