The Ethan 1×10 G
The Ethan 1×10 is punchy, very full, warm and loud, yet compact. This cab can deliver 7 string 13 gauge hallow body chimey jazz rhythms & buttery sustain full leads. No woofing, no whomping, just strait, clean tone with projection, sustain, natural compression and thickness. This cab delivers a full, even warm tonal spectrum that is smooth with bite and clean with articulation.
- Made with all American made materials.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Twin Ported baffle
- All ¾” AAA Tone Wood Cabinet
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- No Plastic anywhere in the cab
- Height – 13.5″
- Width – 15.5 tall
- Depth – 12″
- Weight – 22 lbs
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- Perfect for a light yet powerful cab
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates one big solid tone chamber, like a isolation box with its own delivery system. Your sound man will love it and the cab will greatly increase your stage volume and control of your feedback into a glassy sustain-full lead tone. We provide you with more bass, mid and treble then you have ever had before. A properly balanced cabinet, such as ours, requires EQ’ing and some tinkering from the ground up. It will be like receiving a new amp, guitar and cab because the efficiency and dynamics change greatly with our cab in place.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE