The BassBomb 2×12
The BassBomb effortlessly delivers articulate deep lows and smooth rich highs, feed it enough power and you and your listeners will be warming your selves with room filling tone. Made in the USA with American-made components the BassBomb handles equalization very well and will bring new life to your instruments tone control.
The BassBomb will inspire you to find new tones from your instrument and amp. Almost small enough to hide behind a drummers floor Tom the BassBomb brings a sound big enough to cover most stages with substantial authority. The BassBomb’s range can faithfully reproduce the tones of extended range instruments. This is one deep sounding cabinet that will keep your lowest notes clearly defined and thumping. The BassBombs speakers handle 1000 Watts at 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Made with all American made materials.
- Inputs are Speakon & 1/4″ combo Neutrik Jacks
- All Steel hardware.
- H Simply means horizontal
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 gauge Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Quad Ported baffle
- Height – 18″
- Width – 28″
- Depth – 16″
- Weight – 60 lbs
- 1,000 watts @ 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- 40 Hz – 5,000 Hz
- Zero MDF, rivets or particle board anywhere
- Lifetime warranty on the cab construction and hardware
- 7 year warranty on the Eminence Speakers
- The BassBomb 2×12 comes loaded with Eminence Kappa and Delta 12 LF speakers.
Playing through the BassBomb 2×12 for the 1st time will be like receiving a new amp, Bass guitar and cab because the efficiency and dynamics change greatly with our cab in place. This cab can deliver tones from all genres of music, no woofing, no whomping, just strait, clean tone with projection, sustain, natural compression and thickness.
We are tone purist, therefore we do not use horns and tweeters, they tend to chill the tone to the point of sounding false cold and brittle. Our 212 bass cab is more power capable and larger sounding then the 215′s of the 70′s and 80′s. We do not rely on past designs or engineering, we create and design our own. For a huge bass sound exploding out of a small enclosure, this is what you are looking for.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE