The EarCandy Asaph 1×15
Our 1×15 guitar cab is capable of filling in the bottom end of just about anything or, working very well as a stand alone with plenty of bass mids highs and articulation. The Asaph 1×15 is punchy, very full, warm and loud, yet compact. These are loud, punchy with a full low end, warm, throaty mids and a very open top end. These have a tendency to be very versatile and open and easy to change with simple EQ adjustments. This cab can double as a Key Board cab and sounds incredible.
The Asaph 1×15 G is a very versatile cab in the low to mids range. It moves air with a concussive punch and thickness.
- Hand Made with all American made materials
- Handles 4 to 7 string de tuned guitar with no problem
- Includes all steel hardware, Side recessed handles
- Height – ″18
- Width – ″28
- Depth – ″16
- Patent Pending Quad ported floating baffle
- Weight – 45-55 lbs (depending on Speaker installed)
- All 3/4″ tone wood cabinet
- Zero MDF
- Lifetime warranty on the cabinet construction
- This is a nice light design that will excel in live and recording situations.
- Wired with 1/4″ Neutrik jacks.
- Steel input jack plate with heavy duty ¼” input’s
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14 gauge OFC professional grade speaker wire
- The Eminence speakers used in this cabinet are new with a 7 year warranty.
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates one big solid tone chamber, like a isolation box with its own delivery system. Your sound man will love it, it will greatly increase your stage volume and control your feedback into a glassy sustain-full lead tone.
This cab can handle 7 string de-tuned death metal all the way to 13 gauge hallow body chimey jazz leads. No woofing, no whomping, just strait, clean tone with projection, sustain, natural compression and thickness. The Asaph is a great way to project the low and low middle part of your tone coupled with a BuzzBomb to crank out the umph. With our design of tone woods porting and speakers, we can attain any tone you have been looking for and exceed your expectations. These cabs also have an uncanny amount of efficiency to them, sounding large at even bedroom / practice volume levels.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE