The EarCandy Asaph 1×15 B
Our 1×15 guitar cab is capable of filling in the bottom end of just about anything or, working very well as a stand alone with plenty of bass mid’s highs and articulation. The Asaph Is punchy, very full warm and loud yet compact.
We are tone purist, therefore we do not use horns and tweeters, they tend to chill the tone to the point of sounding false cold and brittle, so we will not use them. The Asaph 1×15 Bass is a very versatile cab.
- Made with all American made materials.
- Comes loaded with EarCandy’s Bone Shaker 15.
- 500 watts at 4 or 8 Ohms.
- Power Handling (RMS) 500 Watts
- Power Handling (max) 1000 Watts
- Impedance 4 or 8 ohms
- Frequency Response 28 to 3,500 Hz
- Sensitivity 98.5 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 3″
- Magnet Weight 80 oz.
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14-G Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Handles 4 to 7 string Bass guitar with no problem
- Includes all steel hardware
- Height – ″18
- Width – ″28
- Depth – ″16
- Patent Pending Quad ported floating baffle
- Weight – 50 lbs
- All 3/4″ Tone wood cab, front and back
- Zero MDF anywhere
- Lifetime warranty on the cabinet construction
- All our Bass cabs come wired with 1/4″ Neutrik Speakon combo jacks.
These are loud, punchy with a full low end, warm, throaty mid’s and a very open top end. These have a tendency to be very versatile and open and easy to change with simple EQ adjustments. This cab can double as a Key Board cab and sounds incredible.
See more about how our cabs are made HERE