The EarCandy American Classic 2×12
- Made in Valparaiso Indiana with all American made materials.
- All 3/4″ Tone Woods, Cab sides, top, bottom, front and back.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Choice of EarCandy’s handles.
- All Steel hardware.
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik inputs.
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder.
- Wired with 14 gauge Acoustic Research speaker wire.
- Twin Ported baffle.
- Height – 18″
- Width – 28″
- Depth – 12″
- Weight – 40 lbs loaded with most speakers.
- All real wood, Zero MDF.
- Lifetime warranty on the Cab and hardware
This cab is a little wider and a little deeper giving your Combo amp a good solid foundation with a low center of gravity.
This cab was made with AAA tone woods and has all steel hardware and 3/4″ tall rubber feet, tall enough to run a Microphone cable under the cab. This particular model in our cab line up is what we call our American Classic vintage model. It is not ported, has an open back and sounds very robust. Made with the same top quality tone woods and adorned with the same top quality American made hardware that our premier high end ported cabs are made of.
We mix carefully balanced woods between baffles and shells jointing them in a way that creates one big solid tone chamber, like a isolation box with its own delivery system. Your sound man will love it, it will greatly increase your stage volume and control your feedback into a glassy sustainful lead tone.
***Our cabs are front loaded, the backs of the cabs do not come off, trying to take the back off will damage the cab***
See more about how our cabs are made HERE