1 Set of EarCandy Golden Gate Humbucker PAF Pickup Bridge & Neck set with Cream or Black Frames, Your Choice.
These Pickups provide a classic, thick & warm tone.
- The bridge pickup is very harmonic with a lot of Sustain and clarity.
- The bridge pup can provide very heavy, thick tone,
- Roll back the volume knob and you are in classic rock to country territory.
- The Neck pickup is clean, clear, reedy and organic,
- Allowing you to enjoy the sound from the tone woods in your Guitar.
- For Gibson Les Paul Epiphone or other Guitar’s
- Wax dipped & vacuum sealed eliminates unwanted noise.
- Pole Spacing: Neck – 50mm; Bridge – 52mm
- Pickup weight = 5 ounces per pickup
- Resistance = Bridge 15k Neck 7.5K straight, no coil tap.
- Wired with Gavitt vintage style push back wire with braided shielding
- Plate – Lacquer coated Nickel
- Hand made at EarCandy©
- Classic PAF style Humbucker’s
- Alnico 5 magnets
- Adjustable pole piece screws
- High clear output
- Pole Piece: Fixed flat
- Type = Passive
- Each Pickup Includes 2 Screws and 2 Springs
- Each Pickup includes black or cream ABS plastic frames with screws
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back (Minus shipping)
Q. Are your pickups made by Artec?
A. Absolutely not, Our manufacturing standards are higher with tighter tolerances than that of mass produced pickups. We have an employee that comes in twice a month and hand winds all of our pickups. Each and every pickup is tested with a DATS HDDPC system. (see picture)
Q. What do the scope reading mean in layman’s terms?
A. It shows how tight, clean and clear these pickups remain weather you are playing slow or fast, chords or notes / solos.
The Picture Of the scope shows the same tight frequency response with the equal amount of sustain from start to finish at 2 seconds, divided.
Q. Why isn’t the name of the company printed on the face of your pickups like other high quality brands?
A. We feel like that is tacky, we don’t expect you to advertise our brand on the face of your instrument. The tone you will obtain from our pickups will be an obvious difference and advertisement enough.
Q. What is the Tone Rush Resplendent CR Kit
A. This is a Vintage New old Stock Greenie, also Known as a Chicklet Capacitor and Vishay high Voltage metal glaze resistor. This will enable you to turn the volume knob of your guitar down and transform this very not, metal style pickup into a warm fat buttery clear bluesy to clean tone depending on how much you turn the volume knob down on the guitar. This is a common addition to a professionally set up guitar.
Installing this on the volume pot is easy, comes pre soldered BUT is NOT necessary for this pickup set to sound better than other name brand pickups on the market at twice the price. You will need one of these per volume pot so if you are installing these in a guitar with 2 volume pots, please let us know and we will send 2 of them at no extra charge. The Installation diagram is the last picture in the picture gallery.
Please note: The color may vary slightly due to photography and your computer. These are the color in the title / description..
Shipping & handling:
- We ship our pickups within 1 business day.
- We use Priority Mail which is $8.50
- We do not profit from shipping and are happy to place as many parts & knobs in a Flat Rate Box, keeping the shipping cost at $8.50
- If an item is posted, it IS in stock and ready to ship with the exception of pre-build items which are only cabinets and speakers.
- We use UPS ground for cabs and speakers
Our Pickup Warranty (Please read carefully)We are releasing our own line of pickups, we are offering a very liberal trial period and return policy for our line of pickups. Install them in your guitar, try them out for a few days. If you don’t like them, you may return them for a full refund minus the shipping cost. Returned pickups must be in the same packing material and in the same brand new condition they were shipped out in.
- You may return the pickups within 14 days of proof of delivery for a full refund minus shipping.
- As soon as the pickups arrive back at our shop, we can issue a refund or replacement shipment. (You pay the Replacement shipping costs)
- Buyers are responsible for the return cost and outbound cost if you are exchanging for cosmetic reasons.
- ALL of our pups are hand made and tested so you will not receive a defective set of pups.
- If you receive your pickups and they have been damaged in shipping, we will ship out the same item or item of equal value at no cost to you After we receive pictures of the shipping damage.
- All Of our pickups have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer Defects.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and nonnegotiable.