Shipping times & holiday hours
- Christmas is on Monday December 25th this year, making some shipping logistics a little different than last year.
- December 18th is our last day to ship cabs in order for folks on the east and west cost to get them in time for Christmas.
- December 19th is the last day for smaller items shipped with USPS 1st class mail, if you want to insure you receive a smaller item in time, please contact us and request USPS priority mail, there will be an additional $4.50 added to the first class mail cost
- December 20th is the last day for 2-day priority mail to reach you in time for Christmas
- December 21st is our last day to ship cabs with a destination with in 300-500 miles of our facility located in Indiana – Zip Code 45385.
- This information was provided to us by our USPS and UPS account rep’s whom we greatly appreciate but said “depending on volume, we can not guarantee this to be 100% accurate so get your items out as fast as you can”
- Our Shop and office will be closing early at 2pm on Friday December 22, closed the 23, 24th 25th & 26th. We WILL be checking our messages here & on reverb through out the holiday to assist with client questions and support.
- We will then be closing early at 2pm again on Friday December 29th and closed the 30th, 31st and January 1st & 2nd of 2018.
- We will be monitoring and answering our messages on those dates as well.
Thank You & Happy Holidays from EarCandy!