This is a Teal, Mini 2×6. We are doing a run of 50 of them and this is #1 of 50. We were going to keep it as a show cab but have decided to sell it to help pay for some of Tim’s Medical expenses.
The specs of this cab are:
- Teal Tolex
- Chrome Hardware
- Wheat / Tan cloth removable grill
- Transparent Honey tinted Birch ply and core tone wood front and back
- ¾” Mahogany top, bottom and sides
- Pine Bracing
- 8 Ohms at 50 watts
- Parallel out
- Wired with 14 gage OFC competition speaker wire
- Hand soldered point to point with silver solder
- Eminence special design 6.5” Guitar speakers
- This cab comes with a 3’ Candyflex speaker cable
- Dual ported baffle
- Rubber Feet
- Dimensions are 15.5 wide x 10 tall (with rubber feet) 8” deep
- Limited edition 1 of 50 Badge on the back between the input & output
- There is no MDF or particle board anywhere, this cab is made with all Tone woods
- If you would like a strap handle, we will install one at no extra charge
- This cab is $200.00 plus 2-day priority shipping and is ready to ship today.
- You will receive a tracking number within 10 minutes of your payment clearing.
The Ear Candy Mini 2×6
- Hand Made in Indiana U.S.A
- All ¾” AAA Mahogany Wood Cabinet
- All 1/2″ Birch front and back
- Pat pending Twin ported baffle
- No MDF or particle board anywhere
- All steel hardware
- Top strap handle (optional)
- Steel input jack plate with 1/4″ Neutrik input
- Point to Point hand wired with silver solder
- Wired with 14 gauge Acoustic research speaker wire
- Steel reinforced Rubber feet
- 15 pounds, 15.5” wide x 10” tall x 8” deep
- Large sounding 6.5″ speakers (see below for specs)
- Power Handling (RMS) 50 Watts
- Impedance 8 ohms with a Parallel out
- Frequency Response 50 to 5,500 Hz
- Sensitivity 95 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.50″
- Lifetime warranty on the cab
- 7 year warranty on the speakers
The 2×6 is a large sounding cab with a wide sound dispersion. It is perfect for those 5 to 50 watt tube amps because the cab is fast reacting with a lot of clarity. This cab lets your amps tone shine through and does not color your tone. The 2×6 has plenty of Bass, Mid’s and Highs and is very perceptive to changes in your amps tone stack or Eq. We designed this to deliver the same kind of tone our 2×12 BuzzBomb delivers but at lower volume levels. This cab design gives us the ability to create a large tone at lower volume levels where you can push your amp and get lots of volume and tube tone.
EarCandy’s Twin ported baffle allows the speaker to breath with the air coming in and out of the cab. Because of the way the porting works, the speakers are floating, they don’t have to fight gravity or air pressure. They get exactly what they need which allows for more warmth. sustain, tone, clarity, volume and sound dispersion. Our cabs are not beamy.
Because of our porting design, the entire area in front of the cab is the sweet spot. The cabs are warm but do cut through, you can use it with a drummer and bass player and be heard with no issues. You will notice a 180 degree sound dispersion so when you walk around the room the cab will sound the same. You do not have to be directly in front of the cab to audibly benefit from the tone of the cab.
Thank you for your time!
700total visits,1visits today