For a limited time (until the parts run out) we can install a 5 watt solid state practice amp module into the top of your mini 2×6. This little amp sounds great for the money and is very versatile.
This amplifier module’s main feature is a clean 5 watt amp with bass, treble, and volume control in a convenient form factor, you also get a headphone output for private practice or listening, and an external speaker output to drive another speaker cab (4 ohm minimum impedance). You also get a line level output to feed your signal directly to your mixing console, recorder, what have you. There is an auxiliary input for your iPod, smartphone, or other media device, so you can jam along with all your favorite tunes, AND, there’s a very easy to use cable tester built right in, so you never have to worry about bringing down the energy of your performance due to a bad cable.
This amp operates on 9 VDC (AC adapter included), and has eight (8) DC power output jacks built in to power your effects pedals!
- Power output: 5 watts
- Inputs: 1/4″ guitar / pedal; 3.5 mm aux; 1/4″ x 2 cable tester
- Outputs: 1/4″ line; 1/4″ ext speaker; 8 x 3.5 mm 9 VDC (center negative polarity)
- Controls: main power on/off; line out on/off; volume, bass, and treble
- Power input: 9 VDC (120V/60Hz AC/DC adapter included)
- Power output: 9 VDC x 8 (center negative polarity).
- AC adapter included
- The cab can be used with any other external amp, simply switch the speaker output to “off”